HESPER :.: [ The Spark in the Dark ]

God-Made world of Realities

Sitting here … Fingers placed on keyboard …. Eyes glaring the screen … mind lost in somewhere not known … and music in on of course :P … as I plan to post my first bloggie ( or bongi to b more precise ) … time’s passing by … as I stop the mind-work and let my heart speak … oh yeah I like what it says …. So I start typing whatever it says ….

I am always right, everyone else is wrong.
I am never at fault, others are at fault always.
I am the best, everyone else is just nothing.
I am the dearest to God, and will succeed in this world and in the world hereafter.


( [ NeVer mind ] My heart isn’t good at English. )

As I type those sentences, it is of immense pleasure to see them becoming reality on the monitor screen … I am delighted!! …

Hahh delighted?? Not for too long though. My mind interrupts ( Jealous of my Joys )


  • No steam or gas ever derives anything until it is confined.
  • Niagara is never turned into light and power until it is tunneled.
  • No life ever grows until it is Focused, Dedicated and Disciplined.

Harry Emerson Fosdick – “Living under Tension”


Whole of world is based on a sole rule applicable to both living and lifeless that is to accomplish your desire; you first gotta pay for it. Every worthwhile accomplishment has a price tag on it and its upto you how much you're willing to pay in hardwork & sacrifice, in patience, faith and endurance to obtain it. To rise you gotta fall first. You must have a purpose in everything you do though. Even when you fall, Fall with a purpose … The purpose to rise up. To get up from where you fall, Jahan pe girro, wahin se uttho. If Sun doesn’t set, it can never rise or it can?

My heart had forgotton that it was not in world of its own. We’re rather in God-made world like Sun and Moon are and like them we too, have to abide by the “rules of nature”. God has created this world with innumerable examples for human beings. For those who think, every happening in this universe has a reason, has a lesson.

As all this runs through my mind … I scream with sorrow … How unlucky I was!! The world I m living in wasn’t that of a monitor screen. It was God-made world of reality, where …. Where a few hits on keys were not enough to turn a dream into a reality while I had, in my world of dreams, achieved all what I wished for.

How cruel is reality … ALAS! Neither this world is a keyboard nor we are its typists. Its world of realities where we r gifted with two tremendous ways to communicate, to express ourselves i.e. Write and speak … we can write what we want, we can speak of what we want … but … the words of mouth create a few waves and words written with pen just create few lines but not the realities of life. Alfaaz kaghaz par nishaan ban kar reh jatay hain … aur aawaz …. Aawaz hawa mein gumm ho jati hai … and man is finally left with a wait …. A wait in vain … and in world of realities, his wait never ends …

I wonder if my wait will ever end ...

2 comment(s):

First off, my paindu friend -- you've done an amazing job in this piece of writing, and you better not stop writing. Now! A couple of things:
(Wait, everybody knows, and so do you that, i just might be good with words, or in advising others, but when im faced with the same situation,im a complete loser!)
Anyway!
- The truth is, if it wasnt for that "cruel" reality, we would never have those "fantasies"
- It's good in a way that we have a thing called "wait", if it wasnt for 'wait' We wouldnt have anything to look forward to. Now, how boring would that have been.
- If we didnt have "price tags" for our wish list items, we would have everything that we desire -- life will lose that motivation to compete and get-it-all.
Erm, let me try to sum it all up now:

1. We have to face reality
2. To face the reality, and live in it, we need a purpose
3. For a purpose to be achieved, we gotta express, communicate etc
4. Then wait..
5. Then wallah?

Err ..
Stop being so deep, and dark now =P
I'm waiting for another entry now!
Googles then!

By Blogger Maria I, at Monday, September 19, 2005  

hi...
nice website...abhi detail say nahi perhi..but nice job done..

aub tumhari website per koun time waste karat

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, September 22, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home