HESPER :.: [ The Spark in the Dark ]

Passing every moment

Passing every moment is like passing an year ...

Sunny afternoon of September 19 ... my anxiousness is doubled with every moment … and since my friend has told me that the result had been declared earlier this noon I have just gone wild .. don’t know what to do …. Kaaaaaaaash main abhi ja sakta … but it was too late … its 3:15 n by the time I will reach there … I would probably find a deserted university …. uhh it will take some 2-3 hrs …. just yesterday I had delayed my plans to visit university till Tuesday … and now I was regretful of my decision .. not for the first time ….

For a moment I thought I should take a “Chand gaarri” as a rapid ride to reach the uni … but but but … but then I might reach the moon … or … heavens most probably … so its better to b late than never … by the way … u know wt chaand gaarri is?? … well .. u should know …. In case u don’t …. It’s a “Shahi sawari” .. can do wonders to ur traveling memories …. and when u r on a chaand gaarri .. chaand is the least destination u will arrive at …. uhh uhh its such a vast topic …. Just to add to ur info ….. My uncle calls it “ghusal khana” for some reason that I m not sure abt … may b bcoz of its shape .. may b .. now don’t say that u r not aware of wt a ghusal khana is … It’s a place that I don’t visit much often … oh me must b jokin …. ooohhh yaad aaya I must b anxious….. I was waiting for result … Bhool gaya tha … ok … one moment … Yeah … I m anxious again …. I m getting wild!!!!!!! … Dying to see it … Aa bhi jaa … oh wo tou aa chuka hai ... bus mujhay he jana hai :D

acha mum aayaaaaa … mum is calling me …. Guess I haven’t yet “conquered” my lunch *-) …. Lunch time guys ….

Ahem ahem …. Jee I m back …. with some news …. Might not b of any interest to u …. But for me …. Its news than I would ever wish to listen to ….. one of my best frenz at uni … has been promoted :D:D:D YEEAAAY!!! …. She just told me …. It was unexpected u know …. But … It has happened :D …. I m really happy …. ohh Jia … thaaaank uuuuuu!!! …. I cant wait for tomorrow … KAASH KAL AAJ HE HO JAYE …... kaaaash …

and … array haaaan …. Me also got promoted :P … ahem ahem … and …. Irfan …. and asiya ….. and shumyla … and zubair too perhaps .. and ….. and …. Saqib … and …. uhh I don’t know abt anyone else … ok then …. Leaves now ….

ALT+F4 ………. ENTER ……… "Windows is now shutting down!"

It's now "safe" to post a comment!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home