HESPER :.: [ The Spark in the Dark ]

The Spark in the Dark

Long ago I got the idea to create something which could enlighten the darkness that had been ruining my being. I just got along with it, without knowing much to be honest. Yet it took me places where I could envision the brightness. Then I felt it wasn't actually a spark in the dark, it was just the ability to see the spark in the dark. That day I came up with conclusion and that was it.

My thoughts, however, continued their journey through enlightened darkness. Just another day I realized that it was, perhaps, ability to see beyond darkness rather than to see through it. Spark of hope doesn't actually lighten the pitch black darkness but it takes you so high that you can see beyond darkness.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home