HESPER :.: [ The Spark in the Dark ]

A Class in the Class

I have been out of touch with my blog for last few days so i was just thinking how it will respond if ... if it was a teacher ... having this in my mind me started typing and ... it turned out to be something else than what i had expected it would be .... it is cool though ... i liked it ... hope u'll too ....

The Actors:

Rashid --Witty naughty student who rarely attends the class and today he's present after a week

Cheater -- A teacher whose name says it all

The Scene:

Mr Cheater who has just entered the class and his presence has caused a fullstop to whole of class which is currently looking very quiet and innocent was jumpin around few moments ago. Mr cheater starts marking attendance and one by one calls students' names.

Cheater: "Rashid Saeed" (as he calls, unexpectedly hears "Present sir" )

Cheater Looks up towards class in the direction from where the feeble voice came and finds a Handsome guy who by then had raised his hand up to help his teacher find him.

Cheater: you!! Stand up.

Rashid stands up slowly but head is still down.

Cheater: Where have you been? (Yells)

Rashid: Sir …. Sir … (Thinking for a reasonable reason) … sir I wasn’t fit to attend the class.

Cheater: what do you mean? How were you unfit?

Rashid: Sir I was too happy to join the class.

Cheater: what?? You mean my class is boring?

Rashid: No .... No sir! But other things are funny.

Some giggles break the pin-drop fearful silence in the class and Cheater glares at some smiling faces, who, then put their teeth back in the mouth.

Cheater’s patience had crossed its limits, so he yells. MURGHA bun jao Rashid

Rashid: (with all his innocence) Sir phir kissi ko MURGHI bhi banaein. LOL!

Class is filled with crazy laughter of the guys as gals glare him with anger. Few of them are laughing as well and some are whispering to each other.

Cheater (being serious) says: You have to tell me why have u not been present in the class.

Rashid: Sir I didn't know u'll b missing me that badly.

Cheater: You nonsense!!

Rashid: Sir I' m not innocent.

Cheater: I said "NONSENSE" and it has nothing to do with innocence.

Rashid: No sir! Innocence and nonsense are closely related.

Cheater: How?

Rashid: Inocence = "In No Sense" = "Nonsense"

oww weird theory that he's proud to present.

Cheater: Mujhay tumharay dad se baat karna parray gi.

Rashid: Sorry Sir! lekin mujhay aap ki beti passand nahin.

Huge laughter breaks the class! Cheater gets red with anger!

Cheater: I want to meet ur dad, Now what the hell my daughter has to do with it.

Rashid: Sir ... wo ... aap .. dad se .. issi silsilay mein milna chah rahay hain na.

Cheater: You stupid!! shut up! stand on the desk with hands up!

Rashid jumps on the desk with hands up .... Cheater starts cheating the rest of class ... few moments later ... Rashid puts his wallet out of pocket and points to Cheater.

Cheater: Now u r offering me bribe?

Rashid: No sir. But I know what ur next reaction will be after asking me to hands up as i was "robbed" few months back.

LOLz!

Cheater: You rascal!! get out of my class! I will talk to principal ... blah blah

Rashid jumps down from bench and leaves the class ..... but will come back ;) ... oh i mean i'll like to update this entry .... if i could ...

3 comment(s):

What the hell :|

By Blogger Maria I, at Tuesday, September 27, 2005  

RASHIDDDD ye tumhara dimagh hai ya shaitan ka karkhana ufff shaitanian khatam hain tum per....waisy ager tumhain faisly ka ikhtiar ho to cheater sy kisy hen banany k liye kahoo gay:P murghy:Ptumhain waqai family front k muqably mainplay likhna chahiye

By Blogger AsiaGhazal, at Thursday, October 13, 2005  

i could not under stand what it was all about but as a matter of fact i enjoyed this little illogical and unbelievable story or whatever it was.

By Blogger Muhammad Imran Anwar, at Wednesday, July 30, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home