HESPER :.: [ The Spark in the Dark ]

A Pain -- Unfamiliar

I am feeling a pain that .... that I wasnt familiar of .....

Sometimes .. your ears can hear but cant preceive .... your eyes .... your eyes can see but cant believe .... you feel the pain you cant heel ... and you cant describe what you feel ..... sometimes you just ... you just want to cry out loud .... you just cant help ur tears come out ..... sometimes ... u dont know wt to do .... and even if u know ... u cant do anything .... such extreme is pain that ... that u cant sleep ... you cant weep even when you want to cry out loud .... There's so much happening around you that you can feel ... but just cant give your feelings the proper words ....

It has been happening to me for the whole week ..... I could hear .... could hear millions of cries ..... could see them with vision of my eyes .... could feel their grieves but ... just couldnt speak .... Last entry i posted couple of hours after my contry had witnessed severe ever disaster of its history ..... by then ... i was unaware of the actual loss it caused ..... even its still not known .... but then i was just aware of a building collaps in Islamabad ..... more u know, more it hurts ....


Image Credits MSNBC


Its real hard isnt it .... to type down the tears ..... to write of cries of innocent children .... tell me what will you feel when you see a 10 yrs old dressed in school uniform with school-bag on his shoulders laying lifeless and he's just one of thousands ....


Image Credits MSNBC


Just look in those eyes ... uhh I cant write abt it anymore .... I am feeling a pain that i have never felt b4 .... My soul's realm is packed with a din .... and this .... this uproots my very soul!!

Lord! I seek refuge in You.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home