HESPER :.: [ The Spark in the Dark ]

8:53 AM

October 8 .... 8:53 AM

I was sleeping that time .. when suddenly shaken badly .... got up curiously ... was still thinking of wt had happened when heard mum's voice .... "its earthquake! come out!! Kashif!!! Rashid!!! ... come out" and we ran outside continuosly repeating "Allah-o-Akbar" ... Earth was jolting and we were sitting fearful of wt the next moments holds for us .... it lasted for some 6 mins and then it was on normal .... soon dad called from his office and asked if everything was alright ... and luckily it was! here it had not caused much of loss ... in some other part ... it had caused severe damage ...

Personally I know couple of victims of this disaster ... who study at PUCIT ...

My Friend Waqar .. who is from Muzaffarabad ... he had lost his dad just few months back ... and now ... now whole of his family is missing .... hahhh death of his bro has been confirmed ( Inna Lillah ...) but ... rest of family is missing ... he desprately left for his homeland as he heard the news ... and ever since he's gone ... we have no contact with him ... I can just wish n hope that his family will b safe and he will find them!

A girl studying here ... has lost whole of her 18 family members ... She's the only one to survive. what life will she live now, i wonder.

3 comment(s):

Oh my God.

Ina lillah...

Well there is always a message given God from these disaster and i think He wants everyone to change, to ask for forgiveness.

with regards
fM

By Blogger FM, at Tuesday, October 18, 2005  

People should learn from this ,any thing could happen with him at any time.
May ALLAH remain save our country's people.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, October 19, 2005  

Hi,

I was really wowed by your blog http://minigma.blogspot.com/ . And, I am inquiring about any extra space on your blog for my website link.

Please stop my website at: http://www.pakimp3.org .
I look forward to hear from your side feel free to contact me.

Best wishes.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, October 20, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home