HESPER :.: [ The Spark in the Dark ]

PAKISTAN --- reLoaded

What happened just after August 1947, All that seemed like beautiful tales of good times, all that I had read in the books and heard from elders. It always surprised me though to even think that how the nation had responded in time of need with such great enthusiasm and the spirit to help and heal the needy. I ever wondered what it was that really aroused the nation that they could help and inhabitate such large numbers of immigrants from other part of now-partitioned india. I just wished i could just be part of those great "campaigns" .... I ever wished i could see the ppl, who always think of their own selves, thinking about others, thinking about nation's cause and .... finally .... I have.

After the recent earthquake, Its not the Pakistan I knew. Its the Pakistan I just heard of in those ancient tales. I am amusingly surprised to see how ppl have responded. Its nothing but true spirit to help the ppl in need and for the very first time in my life, I have seen such selfless spirit.

Personally I have experienced how Lahore reacted .... and I can, now, say with full confidence that it truly is "City of lively Hearts". I have seen young lad donating his pocket money with wet eyes, a beggar donating all that he had. All trading centers of the ct have contributed all they could. ppl r donating their cars and things. There's a bulk of things in the queue to be shipped but there's no transport available. There's shortage of tents and things. Just saw a long queue of ppl willing to donate their blood and .... there's much more. It is simply great and it is not limited to Lahore. All other cities have the same spirit, same passion to help.

We've yet again, proved that "Hum zinda qaum hain" ....

Long Live the Spirit, Long Live Pakistan.

2 comment(s):

As i suggest u before , give donation for needy people instead of treat.
This incident provide us a picture that our Govt is fail to handle such kind of incident.Only one building at Islamabad fall and fall our govt machinary too.
Think if this happen in with 5-10 towers in Islamabad and other cities like Lahore and Karachi.
and imagin if war with india ...........
what happened?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, October 24, 2005  

As i suggest u before , give donation for needy people instead of treat.
This incident provide us a picture that our Govt is fail to handle such kind of incident.Only one building at Islamabad fall and fall our govt machinary too.
Think if this happen in with 5-10 towers in Islamabad and other cities like Lahore and Karachi.
and imagin if war with india ...........
what happened?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, October 24, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home